Skip to main content

My month in Mexico (round II)

Mexico had its "dark days" because I had some parasite or animal living in my intestine for a majority of the trip, but I have managed to post some pictures of a few of my favorite moments.
 
Enjoy!
 
My window at noon: washed out by the sunlight, 5th floor CitiExpress Puebla

Of course my Mexican Starbucks name is Carmen, I love that name!
 
The Catholic Church in the city center had stunning colors, artwork, and statues.
 
Sight seeing and shopping day.
 
Some goods at the local market, hand-woven blankets and hand-made pottery, GORGEOUS.
 
Cultural Celebrations, portrait: Frida Khalo
 
Karma Bagels had huge and delicious Bagel sandwiches and the interior was decorated to the nines with religious artwork. #iconic #ironic
 
 
The Virgin Mary painting inside Karma Bagels
 
Ongoing fascination with #BIGdoors
 
Me with a delicious Coca Light not to be confused with Diet Coke (#Americana) #notthesame
Please tell me the #secretrecipe (die high fructose corn syrup) 
 
An actual Mariachi Man giving me some tips.
 
And one from our show: Gorgeous Feathers! xx
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Most Popular

On: President Donald Trump

On: Cheesegate

On: Grieving, to Gabriel

Photo book #2

On: Motherhood

On: 21 questions

On: Rx: Self-help

On: Reinventing yourself