Skip to main content

Save $$$ on greeting cards, make your own!


I like to make homemade Thank-you post cards for my friends, it allows me to be creative, expressive and to give something altogether original as a gift. This is quick mini-tutorial for how to create one for yourself.

1. Start with a picture, like this one below that I took of a strawberry
2. Crop it up and make sure the background is clear of any noise
3. Then use an online photo editor and add the HDR feature (giving more shadows and texture)
4. Next use the same program to add eyes and a mustache. (I made my lop-sided for character)
5. Finally, write what you want to express in the thank-you note and use some different fonts...

                                           & Voila!! 

6.Save the finished product and send it.


Comments

Most Popular

On: President Donald Trump

On: Cheesegate

On: Grieving, to Gabriel

On: Rx: Self-help

On: Motherhood

On: Reinventing yourself

On: Question TWO