Skip to main content

Uber cool company - ONEPIECE

STOP IT INSTANTLY! Onepiece is UBER-cool xx

As a self diagnosed lifestyle blogger, I intend to share my best of best -- that is anything from experiences, lessons, foods, and products with my readers.

So without further adieu, my number one holiday gift idea is one of these onesie, sweatshirts. Apply names ONEPIECE. Imagine the comfort you'll feel in a heat-to-toe hoodie. Before boasting about this, I bought one myself, and I rarely meet a day when I don't look forward to putting it on ... pure comfort and trapped warmth. I'm not being dramatic.

BEWARE, the amount of extra punctuation in this post, might exhaust you. But seriously, how cool is this?!?

OnePiece has a "pay with your followers" campaign ... You can buy goods with the value of your social media following!!!!!!!!!!!! Every 500 followers is worth $1 on their site ... STOP BEING SO COOL!

Check out ONEPIECE at the hyperlink below. If $169 is above your budget, some of the clearance items and colors go for as little as $54.

PAY with your Followers (emojis needed) (how else can I show my love) (sigh...)

You can thank me later, xx



Comments

Most Popular

On: Grieving, to Gabriel

On: President Donald Trump

On: the 5%

#21 questions

#Rendezvous --------> (Part II)

An Open letter On Mental Health

On: A Wedding Day

#Cheesegate